LHM ASIA Mission Statement:
The company’s mission is to deliver the best financial results, and a commitment to manage our clients’ assets as if they were our own. Our small size affords our team the opportunity to focus on each hotel’s individual markets and needs, and apply our core principles in always delivering tangible and efficient solutions at an affordable cost.(Click on the titles to read more…)
Check out here some of our previous and current clients
The LHM Asia sales team can help your property achieve its targets by increasing production and visibility through channels such as online travel agents and social media. With our targeted support you can expect:
- Increase your online presence through search engine optimisation and other online marketing tools.
- Take over your existing online travel agent management and register your property with new agents specific to key feeder markets.
- Analyse the market in your location and guide you to create or optimize the rate structure.
- Benefit from clear reports and statistics to help you determine your clients’ strengths and weakness in the market.
- Sell your property at the right time and at best rate
OFFLINE CHANNELS (Traditional Tour Operators)
LHM Asia uses its extensive network of partners, tour operators and travel agents to help you get more from your offline channels and increase occupancy. The LHM Asia offline sales team can:
- Create or modify standard contract rates.
- Make multiple sales calls and secure the support from Key Agents operating in your hotel location.
- Present your property to our majors agents.
- Organize inspections
- Conduct monthly follow-ups with all agents including sales meetings in Bangkok.
- Supply monthly reports of sales calls, market trends, production, flight arrivals.
- Attend tourism trade shows on your behalf.
- Overall management of financial affairs of SME’s
- Advisory services to business owners
- Wide range business services
- Financial and tax advice
- Cash flow management
- Reviewing and guiding accounting staff
- Legal and tax advices for startup
- Company and tax registration
- Acquiring of operating Licenses (i.e. Hotel license)
- Application to Thai Board of Investment (BOI)
- Mergers and acquisition
- Company liquidation
- Strategic tax planning and advice
- Monthly and annual tax compliance (corporate tax, VAT, withholding tax and personal income tax)
- Manage corporate tax refund claims and VAT claims for clients
- Handle tax investigations for clients
- Advice on transfer pricing
- Tax advice for property developers
- Statutory audit
- International group reporting packages
- Financial due diligence
- Internal audit and review
- Financial health check
With our extensive experience since years in the internships recruitment, LHM Asia can assist hotels in finding international management interns from the across the best International Hotel management schools.
- F&B training – 7 modules
- Kitchen training, including HACCP and best practice
- Bar, wine and cocktail knowledge
- Front Office and guests relations training
- Housekeeping training
- Sales & Marketing
- Revenue and yield management
Spa Consulting and Spa Management
Our Executives specialize in the design, development, and operation of spas, and wellness Resorts, providing the full spectrum of spa consultancy services. From feasibility study, through planning and design of the facility, our expertise continues with the operational program implementation, and all the waythrough to on-going supervisionor management.
Clients have the option to contract for the complete service or a selected element of service.
We are committed to creating a unique spa & wellness environment delivering extraordinary sensory and service experiences for guests.
Having worked in both Europe & Asia Pacific, they were key players in the establishment and early operation of Chiva-Som International Health Resort, and have subsequently actively contributed in assisting to build a name for Thailand as the Spa capital of Asia. Ongoing roles as industry educators and ambassadors of the Thai Spa industry are all further testament to their commitment to the industry.
F&B & Gastronomy
Our team of hospitality industry professionals, consultants and teachers have an in-depth knowledge of hotel and restaurant gastronomy. Our consultants have trained in the best Swiss, European, American, Australian and Asian colleges and hotels and include restaurant owners, hotel managers, experts sommeliers and wine connoisseurs, culinary school graduates and executive chefs.
PR & Marketing
LHM Asia can assist in creating brand awareness, product repositioning through the support of professional website designers, content writers, professional photographers and effective media planning. With the additional support from our PR, social media and marketing teams, you can be assured an effective online presence to help boost your profile.